Catholic Weddings in Sorrento
Catholic weddings in Sorrento are celebrated in one of the several churches or cathedrals overlooking main squares and beautiful historical buildings.
It is important to underline that because of local rules it is forbidden for foreign citizens to have a Catholic Wedding Ceremony in Sorrento. It is still possible to have a Catholic wedding ceremony in Sorrento as long as the bride or the groom is an Italian citizen.
For foreign couples whishing to plan their wedding in Sorrento, it is still possible to plan their Catholic Wedding Ceremony in Positano, Praiano, Amalfi or Ravello and to have their wedding reception in Sorrento.
Wedding Ceremony in Sorrento's churches
Wedding Ceremonies in Sorrento can be celebrated in English
Only Catholic Weddings are allowed.
Wedding floral arrangements
The Churches can be decorated at your pleasure with flowers, vases, urns, organza, trees and candles.
Wedding Music in Sorrento's churches
There is the possibility to have music.
It is possible to choose among many options:
- Organ and Violin
- Organ and Oboe
- Organ and flute
- Organ, violin and singer (soprano or tenor)
- Organ, oboe and singer (soprano or tenor)
- Organ, flute and singer (soprano or tenor)
- Harp and Violin
- Harp, violin and singer (soprano or tenor)
- Organ and string trio
- Harp and string trio
- Harp. String trio and singer (soprano or tenor)
- String quartet
- String quartet and two singers (1 soprano and 1 tenor)
- String quartet, oboe and two singers (1 soprano and 1 tenor)
- Harp, string trio, oboe and two singers (1 soprano and 1 tenor)
All the year
Contact our staff to start planning your catholic wedding in Sorrento!